Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Blood Debt Working Game ?

Featured Replies

Hey! I’m looking for a working copy of Blood Debt. I’m trying to set up a private game to play with some friends, but I haven’t been able to find a version that works properly—some parts work, others don’t. If anyone has a fully working copy they could share, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Maybe

  • Author
11 hours ago, Gayfer67 said:

Maybe

maybe ? i mean just say yes or no if you don't want its alr

On 3/20/2026 at 3:26 PM, MetaConstruct said:

Hey! I’m looking for a working copy of Blood Debt. I’m trying to set up a private game to play with some friends, but I haven’t been able to find a version that works properly—some parts work, others don’t. If anyone has a fully working copy they could share, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

i want it to dang

I have the Hong Huan scav gamemode map, if anybody have the remaining assets and is interested to get the whole map, dm me

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.