Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

SnappedColt4045 H

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SnappedColt4045 H

  1. Again, I don't have access to my PC, but I might be able to do it soon.
  2. PLZ POST IT IN THE COMMENTS PLZZZ
  3. i forgot how I did it and theres only one last bit I need to finish, or you guys can just take it now with a few bugs
  4. again, I've not had access to my PC in a while so I can't but I will whenever I can.
  5. I'm genuinely so sorry I forgot to post the file I'm not sure when I can do it since I haven't had access to my PC in a while, sorry.
  6. Kay, I'll release the file in a bit but I'm too lazy to get rid of the regular dummy playermodel thing so go do that yourself, also idle gun anims do not work if you don't delete the starter character but without the starter character you can't see arms with the gun cause fpsarms are stored in the startercharacter
  7. the maps don't load in studio, you gotta play the game to play the maps and music can be found in soundservice and needs tobe replaced manually, spoofing can be done with kartfr and as far as I know kartfr is safe
  8. kay im almost done with it just fixing bugs
  9. PLEASE slide it i will do ANYTHING
  10. I'll just make a file with only the weapons but not rn
  11. Lmao I'm just happy it works so I can just steal the weapon system
    • 195 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    shitty ass file, it's already been asseted a lot but it's so hard to download(500000 mboost links) so im uploading it here
    Free
  12. AI Test modded shitty ass file, it's already been asseted a lot but it's so hard to download(500000 mboost links) so im uploading it here File Information Submitter SnappedColt4045 H Submitted 03/16/26 Category Scripted View File
  13. Hi r u still inviting people to the server, also is there anyway I can prove I'm not an ital spy WITHOUT giving my main to you?
  14. Yeah but if your killer or vigilante you don't spawn in with em
  15. what when i use it this is completely broken no guns are received upon spawning in

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.