Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

SCI - Pathos III (2020 Version), Fully Scripted

Featured Replies

Can you please elaborate on your issue? Send me the link of the file you got the game from. Also be sure you are in R6 and API Requests are on in studio.

Go into settings, enable API access and allow HTTP Requests in the Security Tab, go into the avatar tab, make the avatar type R15 and the animation to Player Choice

  • Author
23 hours ago, xsiuph said:

Go into settings, enable API access and allow HTTP Requests in the Security Tab, go into the avatar tab, make the avatar type R15 and the animation to Player Choice

I did, that’s the reason I made the post. Im still stuck in the Loading Screen

6 hours ago, LuchsLuchs said:

I did, that’s the reason I made the post. Im still stuck in the Loading Screen

Did you make sure the game was fully scripted?

  • Author
1 hour ago, Cow said:

Did you make sure the game was fully scripted?

Well I downloaded it from xsiuph he also replied to this forum and I did what he said

have you looked into the developer console to see if any critical errors happen apart from the audios and animations? If so, please send a screenshot.

  • Author
On 1/10/2025 at 4:14 PM, xsiuph said:

have you looked into the developer console to see if any critical errors happen apart from the audios and animations? If so, please send a screenshot.

There is nothing, I spoofed all animations etc

22 hours ago, LuchsLuchs said:

There is nothing, I spoofed all animations etc

Strange, if you could, add me on discord, I’d be more than happy to help you fix your problem.

sunhjun#0000

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2025 at 2:49 AM, Nanoyear said:

im having the same issue here, can somone help me?

Go to starter GUI, delete it

Hey, you can use the version that I helped recreated and had , includes a ton of newer stuff bc im the goat. at coding

Its one of the "Pathos March", review my most recent comment for any loading screen bugs in that one

On 1/5/2025 at 2:34 AM, LuchsLuchs said:

hey im stuck in the pathos loading srceen how to fix

delete the GUI

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.