Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

LuchsLuchs

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LuchsLuchs

  1. There is nothing, I spoofed all animations etc
  2. Well I downloaded it from xsiuph he also replied to this forum and I did what he said
  3. I did, that’s the reason I made the post. Im still stuck in the Loading Screen
  4. hey im stuck in the pathos loading srceen how to fix
    Im stuck in the Loading Srceen help please

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.