Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!! (VERY ACTIVE POST)!!!!! NEWLIST

Featured Replies

VERY ACTIVE WILL RESPOND 100% AT THE TIME 24/7

DISCORD (crack.z) <----- DM ME MY DISCORD IS HERE
Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then these images so ask all you want from the NFG web page the sets will be 100% way cheaper than they sell by NFG

NEWER STUFF NOW

Looking For :

Imperial Japanese set https://payhip.com/b/nR12e

John Smith's Office from The Man in the High Castle https://payhip.com/b/AIjrD

Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf

26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G

USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h

23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division https://payhip.com/b/23dxB

WarSaw Ghettos https://payhip.com/b/GYJav

City Of Hamburg - Nazi Version https://payhip.com/b/E5wCZ

 I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too from NFG so ask away what you need)

(note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2)

MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z) <----- WILL RESPOND 100% AT A TIME VERY ACTIVE

(PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX AND NFG WEBPAGE I HAVE UNRELEASED STUFF)
(ANY THING NOT LISTED I HAVE IT)

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.