Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Teutonnia's tank system

Featured Replies

I'm in need of their tank system. I have their fully scripted winter map of the "Alpine Border: Coastal Castle" game, but things get complicated when trying to extract a whole tank system. Anyone know where I can get it, and have it working? Or a better way to get it out of the copy?

Sure i can but u have to give me smth, either teutonnia scripted alpine border coastal castle OR nfg allgemeine patch bundle.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author
On 7/5/2026 at 3:00 PM, FRICKDOY said:

Sure i can but u have to give me smth, either teutonnia scripted alpine border coastal castle OR nfg allgemeine patch bundle.

Hey, I know I'm a bit late to this, but I found out the system they use. It's MTC (multi tank combat), but it seems to be customized with whitelisted tanks and other features that make players not in their crappy groups able to drive them.

If you could tell me which version of MTC they are using, or you have their full working system (I may ask for a screenshot of this), then I will gladly give you the Scripted map.

On 7/5/2026 at 3:00 PM, FRICKDOY said:

Sure i can but u have to give me smth, either teutonnia scripted alpine border coastal castle OR nfg allgemeine patch bundle.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.