Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Dingleshits

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dingleshits

  1. DM ME IF YOU CAN GET A FULLY/ WORKING SERVER SCRIPTED COPY OF THIS GAME: Somewhere, Wales | Play on Roblox AND I WILL TRADE ANYTHING AT MY DISPOSAL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
  2. I have only the winter version of Teutonnia, and their old Capital City map thing. I have a lot of their uniforms and gears, Helmets, webbing, etc. About 6 or (no joke intended) 7 files of Teutonnic assets I'm willing to trade for this KFZ. We can speak in DMs to continue this
  3. I'm trading anythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, ANYTHING for the working gameeeeeeeee
  4. For some reason, when trying to export this whole system into another game, it breaks completely for me. The vehicles go flying and the tracks all break. Might be external scripts or something in my game, but eh. I also was very upset about that sick Flak Buss 88 not working, but the tanks are cool anyways. Love it.
  5. Sdkfz 251 German WW2 Half Track | BuiltByBit Give this to me in DMs, and I will give you a bunch of teutonnic assets or maps.
  6. I'll just trade anything at this point for a working version of the game. DM me.
  7. Game in question: Somewhere, Wales | Play on Roblox The game has to have almost all of the scripts working, all of the server sided scripts atleast. DM me if you can do this, and we can discuss what you'd like in exchange. I have various folders of assets available for an exchange of the the full, working game I have requested. Anyone at all who can do this, will be greatly appreciated/rewarded.
  8. Well, do you know how to copy a game with the scripts still working? Or most of the server sided scripts atleast? I can provide a link to the game in question if you wish.
  9. By asset I mean give a fully working version of a game. This probably sounds like too much to ask for, he he
  10. Sure, I do, but it's in the winter form. It's scripted. I'd give it to you, but would you be able to asset a game for me in exchange?
  11. Hey, I know I'm a bit late to this, but I found out the system they use. It's MTC (multi tank combat), but it seems to be customized with whitelisted tanks and other features that make players not in their crappy groups able to drive them. If you could tell me which version of MTC they are using, or you have their full working system (I may ask for a screenshot of this), then I will gladly give you the Scripted map.
  12. This comes with the MTC System to get the vehicles shown here working, correct?
  13. I'm in need of their tank system. I have their fully scripted winter map of the "Alpine Border: Coastal Castle" game, but things get complicated when trying to extract a whole tank system. Anyone know where I can get it, and have it working? Or a better way to get it out of the copy?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.