Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Gay School 2.3?

Featured Replies

I was scrolling tt and I came across a video of gay school 2.3, I had no idea that the game had an updated version, this version is like a complete revamp and it looks like one of the highest quality fictional tcc games, from what I can see in the video it looks to be a joint remaster from bulletproof (the original gay school dev) and TCCG, here's the video link https://www.tiktok.com/@iiiiiiiii76444/video/7671824177732537630?

the video displays the video and holy shit, you can customize your weapons and draw on them like a tarrantula, you can kick doors open, and it also has the modern police timer system like in adrenaline. now while this is in the asset request forum I know for a fact that this game hasn't been asseted yet so im not asking for the file, what I am asking for is the dc (if tccg has one) and updates about the game and or assets.

its on sale and no its not asseted, the timer is not from adrenaline, adrenaline paid for old version of bulletproofs engine, tccg has no relation to gay school, it was solely made by bulletproof/lead, here is his telegram @domerxsx

  • Author

oh ok thanks but I dont have telegram

4 hours ago, kid said:

its on sale and no its not asseted, the timer is not from adrenaline, adrenaline paid for old version of bulletproofs engine, tccg has no relation to gay school, it was solely made by bulletproof/lead, here is his telegram @domerxsx

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.