Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

nm3betterthanbd

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nm3betterthanbd

  1. Thank you bro you are the best
  2. oh ok thanks but I dont have telegram
  3. nm3betterthanbd replied to a post in a topic in Files Support
    do you have gay school v2.3, its a revamp
  4. ok mb I didnt know bullet proof games are tccg, im an idiot
  5. I was scrolling tt and I came across a video of gay school 2.3, I had no idea that the game had an updated version, this version is like a complete revamp and it looks like one of the highest quality fictional tcc games, from what I can see in the video it looks to be a joint remaster from bulletproof (the original gay school dev) and TCCG, here's the video link https://www.tiktok.com/@iiiiiiiii76444/video/7671824177732537630? the video displays the video and holy shit, you can customize your weapons and draw on them like a tarrantula, you can kick doors open, and it also has the modern police timer system like in adrenaline. now while this is in the asset request forum I know for a fact that this game hasn't been asseted yet so im not asking for the file, what I am asking for is the dc (if tccg has one) and updates about the game and or assets.
  6. the file is dexed, it will never work unless you add the scripts, maps, guns, anims and more. this file is only the menu
  7. gimme scripted nm3 files, no dexed shit
  8. Please let me pay for the nm3 file, all I have is a shitty dexed file
  9. dude gimme the files I can pay you

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.