Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Request uniforms for your Mil-Sim!

Featured Replies

Hello, I am a youngling that loves making military uniforms & I love military stuff, and I am willing to give you uniforms or make you one just add CommadantWharton on discord Here is the form to fill out

Use this for reference

Regiment Name: 1st Infantry Regiment

Conflict Era: 1990 to 2005

(Photo)

(Photo)

Now fill the form out

Regiment Name: (Regiment)

Conflict Era: (Years)

(Reference Photo of Infantry)

(Reference Photo of Officer)

I am willing to do this for free I can do only One Variation then there's a one week waiting period before you can request another uniform.

I also have gun meshes, dogs, sounds, commands, and you can request commands but cannot request dogs

Screenshot 2025-05-07 185156.png

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.