Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Thomas Slaughter

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thomas Slaughter

  1. Hello, I am a youngling that loves making military uniforms & I love military stuff, and I am willing to give you uniforms or make you one just add CommadantWharton on discord Here is the form to fill out Use this for reference Regiment Name: 1st Infantry Regiment Conflict Era: 1990 to 2005 (Photo) (Photo) Now fill the form out Regiment Name: (Regiment) Conflict Era: (Years) (Reference Photo of Infantry) (Reference Photo of Officer) I am willing to do this for free I can do only One Variation then there's a one week waiting period before you can request another uniform. I also have gun meshes, dogs, sounds, commands, and you can request commands but cannot request dogs
  2. Hey I need help on getting it to work on R6

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.