Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

SCP: Anomaly Breach 2

Featured Replies

  • Author
8 hours ago, yuhhhyuhhhhyuhhhh said:

i have it but ill need to fix it since its broken, if i do ill upload it

That would be greatly appreciated, let me know if you ever do. ❤️

  • Author

Push comes to shove, if nothing ever comes up, I'll buy the file for it then upload it for free on here.

  • Author
15 hours ago, yuhhhyuhhhhyuhhhh said:

uploaded it but its under review

Thank you a ton!

  • Author

image.pngFor some reason, the website will not allow me to post this, instead here's this image.

  • Author
12 hours ago, missinghints said:

nice very helpful, but do anyone of yall wanna like work together and make a game out of it. I have most of the things working as well, if so add me on discord: boyyfevaa and add me on roblox: diamondsonmyremains

Unfortunately, I'm using this game as a framework to build off of on a project I'm planning to make, so I wont be able to help you directly (like team create and such.) But, as I dissect and figure out how this game functions, I'll definitely post my findings and tutorials of how I did things to help everyone interested in using this game on here. Good luck on your game.

  • Author

One issue that I'm currently facing though, is that the weapons don't seem to be damaging NPCs. If anyone finds a fix for this, let me know. If I do, I'll post what I did to fix it here. This error message appears after you shoot an NPC.image.png

  • Author

image.pngI'm again having an issue with the website incorrectly flagging contents in my messages, so it'll just be another image. Hope this helps!

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.