Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Trading assets! (NFG & HPKJ/WarWare)

Featured Replies

I am looking for some people to trade assets with. Preferably NFG and WarWare but i'm open to trades for other high quality rww2 stuff. I have a hand full of sets both NFG and WarWare I'm trading. I've been waiting to post them and after they decided to takedown a bunch of my posts I decided im gonna use them to trade instead of asseting them right away. Feel free to contact me through darkblox if you are interested.

Trading preferences:

  • ❌ asseted content, not looking for stuff that's already asseted

  • ✔ Full sets or maps, not looking for partial sets or half broken maps (maybe exceptions for meshes/textures of sets that aren't asseted or released)

  • ⚠ I do intend on posting assets traded at some point in the future. Of course not right after trading but maybe some time a few weeks or months after the trade. I will also try to notify before I post anything.

To know:

  • ❌ I am not selling or buying any assets, only trading

  • ❌ I will be keeping all information private, not sharing names or anything related to trades with other people outside of the trade

  • 📷 You will be required to provide screenshots of any assets you intend to trade before trading

  • 🕊 If you intend to trade with me be prepared to send your end of the trade first

  • ✔ Let me know what you have and what you are looking for asset wise. From there we can negotiate or make a deal.

I am a trusted trader and asseter and have completed a number of trades in the past, I will not disclose with who or for what but the attached photos are from recently completed trades.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

  • 2 weeks later...

If you're still interested and don't have these - I have the Ordnungspolizei, Chancellor's Fighting Force and the paratrooper set with all the meshes reuploaded I think, meaning they'll stay up.

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey bro, if you're interested I got the 1st Sturmbann of 1st Standarte, SS set.

Looking for the most recent Hitler, or Allgemeine SS Uniform set.

Bonjour je cherche qlq pour ne pas échanger mais qui pourrait me give un des nouveaux asset de NFG de Adolf hitler ou un asset de l'allgemein bien sur je suis pauvre et je n'ait rien en échange c'est seulement pour les personne qui auront un bon vouloire

  • 3 months later...
On 1/19/2026 at 1:54 PM, mrbene said:

Hey bro, if you're interested I got the 1st Sturmbann of 1st Standarte, SS set.

Looking for the most recent Hitler, or Allgemeine SS Uniform set.

you want to trade?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.