Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

PIMPINNDRINK

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PIMPINNDRINK

  1. FILE HAS BEEN UPDATED! IT IS NOW CORRECTED. APOLOGIES FOR PREIVOUS DELAYS.
  2. Apologies, it's the wrong file. I have added the correct version. Waiting on the file to be approved by moderators.
    • 547 downloads
    • Version 1.0.2
    Saw it was synapsed before, decided to use a backdoor in the game to get a scripted copy. Enjoy.
    Free
    Absolute gem, the dishonored and bioshock files are perfect. Loved these games for years, it's nice to have the assets for my own work in roblox.
    • 542 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Since the last post popped off, here's something more. You know the drill - high star ratings, comments and reviews, the more I release. If anyone's interested in worldbuilding projects, hit me up in mesages.
    Free
  3. MTC'S BMD AND BMP PACK. Since the last post popped off, here's something more. You know the drill - high star ratings, comments and reviews, the more I release. If anyone's interested in worldbuilding projects, hit me up in mesages. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/10/25 Category Vehicles View File
  4. It has, I will soon drop more MTC vehicles, any people particularly want?
    • 101 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I DONT LIKE TOP GIUN, THEY ARE ALL WIERDOS. HERE'S ALL THE WIESELS (by request of someone), UNSCRIPTED OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK, REVERSE ENGINEER IT BOAH.
    Free
  5. MTC WIESEL PACK - ALL VARIANTS I DONT LIKE TOP GIUN, THEY ARE ALL WIERDOS. HERE'S ALL THE WIESELS (by request of someone), UNSCRIPTED OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK, REVERSE ENGINEER IT BOAH. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/05/25 Category Vehicles View File
  6. Only if this post pops off.
  7. For sure, Ill drop it tonight
  8. Bunch of MTC vehicles MORE MTC assetS WILL COME SOON, IF THIS POPS OFF. SOME FEATURED VEHICLES: ALL BRADLEY VARIANTS ALL K2 VARIANTS ALL CHALLENGER 2 VARIANTS File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/04/25 Category Vehicles View File
    • 726 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MORE MTC assetS WILL COME SOON, IF THIS POPS OFF. SOME FEATURED VEHICLES: ALL BRADLEY VARIANTS ALL K2 VARIANTS ALL CHALLENGER 2 VARIANTS
    Free
  9. I should do, If I find them, I'll post them on here.
  10. I'll keep it simple, loooking for fallout: ventures or whatever it's called latest file or a recent one. Preferably scripted. I'll give something in exchange, if needed.
  11. amazing work dude, any chance u got their other map too?
  12. If you're still interested and don't have these - I have the Ordnungspolizei, Chancellor's Fighting Force and the paratrooper set with all the meshes reuploaded I think, meaning they'll stay up.
  13. Howdy! I'm looking for a few particular maps and assets, and I am offering a reward of a majority of the MTC4 modern vehicle models as a return, additionally, I can offer other rewards which can be discussed. If you'd like to collect your bounty, private message me. BOUNTY ON THE FOLLOWING: https://clearlydev.com/product/tomaree-head-fortifications-australia/ https://clearlydev.com/product/hms-medway-river-class-patrol-vessel/ https://clearlydev.com/product/limited-port-stanley-falkland-islands/
    Nice, I should start releasing all my drug assets too.
    The Falklands are English, but London isn't! 😂

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.