Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

NEWEST PARAGON RESEARCH INSTITUTE

Featured Replies

If someone could get this file I would be INSANELY happy I really much am just begging for it. IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO FULLY FUNCTION just map and terrain thats it.-

cat_cat_gif__228_128_.gif

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

id honestly pay for it.- but not on this site.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2025 at 2:21 PM, dartdashhie said:

yo do u still need this?

I do

18 hours ago, Blitzo said:

I do

i have it but it doesnt have terrain or any scripts (even local) i only ripped the models

you still need it?

14 hours ago, dartdashhie said:

i have it but it doesnt have terrain or any scripts (even local) i only ripped the models

you still need it?

even if he dont need it i need it too

  • Author

i mean without terrain..? sure i'd honestly take it. I can try my best to recreate it.

On 9/28/2025 at 1:53 PM, dartdashhie said:

i have it but it doesnt have terrain or any scripts (even local) i only ripped the models

you still need it?

thanks for the offer but i dont need it anymore cause i managed to fix it myself (the whole game)

  • Author

DANG bro actually did it himself respect.

you wouldn't be able to share that file with me.. would you? JUST ASKING

  • Author

if possible.. id really appreciate the file. just tell me if you need an email or anything OF COURSE IF you want to give it.

  • Author

I would really appreciate it because in my opinion the map.. is VERY WELL MADE with added detail..

also STILL RESPECT THAT YOU SOMEHOW GOT IT YOURSELF. DONT WANNA BE GLAZING BUT STILL..

17 hours ago, adsafv said:

I would really appreciate it because in my opinion the map.. is VERY WELL MADE with added detail..

also STILL RESPECT THAT YOU SOMEHOW GOT IT YOURSELF. DONT WANNA BE GLAZING BUT STILL..

Most of the meshes, gun sounds, and uniforms are broken anyway since the file is old, but sure, if you want.

  • Author

I'd gladly take it honestly im just there for the map and terrain since I love how its built

If you can send it please do. If you need my discord ask or I don't know how you wanna send it. ^^

  • Author

So wait is anyone still giving the file.. or well atleast blitzo?

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2025 at 11:04 PM, adsafv said:

So wait is anyone still giving the file.. or well atleast blitzo?

whats ur discord, i can give it 2 u

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.