Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

adsafv

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adsafv

  1. So wait is anyone still giving the file.. or well atleast blitzo?
  2. I'd gladly take it honestly im just there for the map and terrain since I love how its built If you can send it please do. If you need my discord ask or I don't know how you wanna send it. ^^
  3. I MEANT TO GIVE 5 STARS MY BAD
    Absolute masterpiece use of meshes here and im glad the game got asseted! I'd like to ask tho is there any way.. you could also get the rest of the https://www.roblox.com/communities/32023273/Lewisville#!/about games..? It would mean a lot to me since I love the way the games are styled.
  4. I would really appreciate it because in my opinion the map.. is VERY WELL MADE with added detail.. also STILL RESPECT THAT YOU SOMEHOW GOT IT YOURSELF. DONT WANNA BE GLAZING BUT STILL..
  5. if possible.. id really appreciate the file. just tell me if you need an email or anything OF COURSE IF you want to give it.
  6. DANG bro actually did it himself respect. you wouldn't be able to share that file with me.. would you? JUST ASKING
  7. i mean without terrain..? sure i'd honestly take it. I can try my best to recreate it.
  8. id honestly pay for it.- but not on this site.
  9. If someone could get this file I would be INSANELY happy I really much am just begging for it. IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO FULLY FUNCTION just map and terrain thats it.-

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.