Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Selling/Trading mass German WW1 Uniforms (Webbling/Hats/Unif

Featured Replies

Hey everyone,

I’m selling or trading hundreds of German Army uniforms, hats, and webbing — most of it dates back to around 1914, so pre-WWI. I might even give some items away for free if you give me a good reason.

I don’t need the stuff anymore since I got removed from the server, so here we are.

Unfortunately, I can’t upload photos here, but if you’re interested, send me a DM and I’ll show you everything. Honestly, this is some of the best gear Roblox has ever seen — trust me, it's top-tier.

  • 9 months later...

Hello, is this still available?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.