Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Michel-reximo

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Michel-reximo

  1. Victorian Buckingham Palace Hello everyone, this is the best Victorian Buckingham Palace available and it’s completely free. I know that many of you are looking for exactly this or for similar maps. In the coming weeks, I will be posting many palaces, maps, and general content from the Wilhelminian, Edwardian, and Victorian periods, as well as from the German Empire. Wishing you all a wonderful day! Информация о файле Автор Silvio Lover Добавлено 01/27/26 Категория Maps Просмотреть файл
    • 669 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Hello everyone, this is the best Victorian Buckingham Palace available and it’s completely free. I know that many of you are looking for exactly this or for similar maps. In the coming weeks, I will be posting many palaces, maps, and general content from the Wilhelminian, Edwardian, and Victorian periods, as well as from the German Empire. Wishing you all a wonderful day!
    Free
    • 569 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I was part of the server, but they stole my work — so here you go. This is worth around $2,000, never asseted before, so have fun and spread it.
    Free
  2. Hey everyone, I’m selling or trading hundreds of German Army uniforms, hats, and webbing — most of it dates back to around 1914, so pre-WWI. I might even give some items away for free if you give me a good reason. I don’t need the stuff anymore since I got removed from the server, so here we are. Unfortunately, I can’t upload photos here, but if you’re interested, send me a DM and I’ll show you everything. Honestly, this is some of the best gear Roblox has ever seen — trust me, it's top-tier.
  3. can someone asset that? for free
  4. Also if you have other Palaces i need everything
  5. Im intrested in Palaces like this: https://clearlydev.com/product/the-hermitage-hunting-lodge-palace-high-quality/ i can pay in Robux or we can Trade files

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.