Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Clothes DELTA STUDIO ROC VEST

Featured Replies

DELTA STUDIO ROC VEST

DOG SHIT.pngI am grateful to have become part of the STAFF TEAM. Today, I am going to information about DELTA STUDIO to ease my anger.

Here's the story: On my first day joining them, they were fooling around and being chaotic. I thought that was just their personality, but they never clearly communicated their true thoughts to me. Instead, they kept their resentment hidden. I don't even know what I did that went too far.

You never openly talked to me about it and just brushed it off lightly.
Also, I didn’t report Carrot’s account.
DISCORD has a review system, and the video she posted was something that would easily be detected by Discord’s system. Her new account being reported led to an IP ban.

As for their scamming activities and leading others to scam, I feel extremely disappointed and dissatisfied. I am especially angry about how you led XXX to deceive me. They also knew in private that they wouldn’t be able to scam me. Last night, in front of XXX, I subtly hinted at it once, but they still never admitted to it.

File Information

Submitter Chino_Kafu520

Submitted 03/28/25

Category Miscellaneous Clothes

View File

DELTA STUDIO ROC VEST

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.