Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Chino_Kafu520

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chino_Kafu520

    • 153 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I LOVE YOU SQR
    Free
  1. DAY ONE!!! YANPING MILITARY BUILDING!!!! I LOVE YOU SQR File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 05/22/25 Category Models & Mesh View File
    • 97 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    SQR.3 I LOVE YOU WHEN YOU Bald 不要自殘了哥,加油意志力意志力
    Free
  2. DELTA STUDIO ROC中華民國國軍 CLOTHES SQR.3 I LOVE YOU WHEN YOU Bald 不要自殘了哥,加油意志力意志力 File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 05/21/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 296 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    JEREMY SHUT THE FUCK UP BTW I LOVE YOUR VOICE
    Free
  3. 延平營區 Yanping. Barracks ACS 2.0.1 GUN JEREMY SHUT THE FUCK UP BTW I LOVE YOUR VOICE File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 05/21/25 Category Guns / Systems View File
  4. save to roblox and then you will get a number ,just use it to your animation
  5. [DELTA STUDIO Animation]Ceremonial marching goose step PLEASE UPLOAD THE ANIMATION ALSO IT WORKS DONT SAID I SCAM REMEMBER UPLOAD ANIMATION! File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 05/15/25 Category Systems View File
    • 289 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    PLEASE UPLOAD THE ANIMATION ALSO IT WORKS DONT SAID I SCAM REMEMBER UPLOAD ANIMATION!
    Free
  6. TYWS SLOT CAR (NO SCRIPT) TRUST ME YOU CAN STEAL THE MODEL File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 04/21/25 Category Vehicles Maps View File
    • 182 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    TRUST ME YOU CAN STEAL THE MODEL
    Free
    • 143 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Free
  7. Army Headquarters File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 04/21/25 Category Maps View File
  8. ReAwoken Studio|PBR Urban Industrial Asset Pack File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 04/18/25 Category Models & Mesh View File
  9. ReAwoken Studio|Tesla Supercharger Station File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 04/18/25 Category Models & Mesh View File
    • 73 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Free
  10. ReAwoken Studio|PBR Book Pack File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 04/18/25 Category Models & Mesh View File
  11. ReAwoken Studio|2015 Audi S4 File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 04/18/25 Category Vehicles View File
    • 1179 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Free
  12. ReAwoken Studio|Bugatti Niniette 66 Concept File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 04/18/25 Category Boats View File
  13. ReAwoken Studio|NISSAN Skyline GT-R R34 Sunline I have worked as a customer support representative for 7 months, and I have never any reawoken products. TIME BANZAI! File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 04/17/25 Category Vehicles Cars View File
  14. ReAwoken Studio|1990 Mazda Miata MX-5 I have worked as a customer support representative for 7 months, and I have never any reawoken products. TIME BANZAI! File Information Submitter Chino_Kafu520 Submitted 04/17/25 Category Vehicles Cars View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.