Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

vajt

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vajt

    Top teir stuff (Face funny)
    Idc about most of this stuff I just want that SWEET SWEET FIELD RADIO MY BELOVED FIELD RADIO
    VERY nice windows, I am using a bit of this for assets and the only bad thing I can say is that its annoying to get rid of the grimes on the outside. If you need some assets this is a good choice.
  1. vajt reviewed gog's file in Clothes
    Its nice tho I think the vest equip doesn't work besides that this is pretty cool

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.