Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Anon0329

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anon0329

  1. Anon0329 commented on 101_101's file in Maps
    Free map
    • 27 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  2. Algures nos Açores BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter Anon0329 Submitted 06/26/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 35 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  3. Douro, Portugal BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter Anon0329 Submitted 06/26/26 Category RolePlay View File
  4. Anon0329 posted a file in RolePlay
    • 83 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Includes all scripts.
    Free
  5. Lisbon V1 Includes all scripts. File Information Submitter Anon0329 Submitted 06/09/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 18 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  6. Sala das Bicas BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter Anon0329 Submitted 06/09/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 20 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  7. Auditório Viseu BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter Anon0329 Submitted 06/09/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 37 downloads
    • Version 2.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  8. Viseu Roleplay | V2 BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter Anon0329 Submitted 06/09/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 161 downloads
    • Version 1.9.3.4
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  9. Redondo Roleplay | "No scripts" BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter Anon0329 Submitted 04/04/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.