Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

julina lol

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by julina lol

  1. Basically you notice the GVStandalone? I had my name in there but I BELIVE open the script and put your name in it mb didn’t put that in desc
  2. I made a mistake this isn't the Base trim this one is the M sport
  3. BKM Regen RWD 2.0T Sport Line To enter the car you'd need to go through the front windshield and to exit the car you'd also need to leave through the front windshield. To start the car its F, For GV Devs wondering I made the Chassis Trust. But this Is probably something rare you'd maybe see once. Any Question? Comment Below or DM Me. File Information Submitter julina lol Submitted 10/01/26 Category Cars View File
    • 5 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    To enter the car you'd need to go through the front windshield and to exit the car you'd also need to leave through the front windshield. To start the car its F, For GV Devs wondering I made the Chassis Trust. But this Is probably something rare you'd maybe see once. Any Question? Comment Below or DM Me.
    Free
  4. nice but will that get me banned on darkblox if i have gv assets
  5. I have some GV cars that are chevlon and gm but the cars are ass ngl
  6. Can u get banned for having a Greenville asset if you post it cuz ngl what would happen
  7. May be a user end issue as ive used the car prior hand and ui appears but may be your game
  8. S+F and E or Q to shift up or down
  9. Check chassisframework I believe is the name or similar, look for values or something similar and if you find owner put your username into it and see if it still disappears, if it does send me the console and I’ll fix it
  10. The m5 is a CS and its made it myself but ill give out the base m5 later after i make it
  11. And its US Spec brevs was EU and has reflector and you can notice it if u use it
  12. It is yea, but i scripted the a-chassis, added sounds from the x3 from i believe brev's and did some changes yk
  13. Twilight Purple 2022 BMW M340i US SPEC Twilight Purple I believe this is Brev's BMW, US Spec. The images don't show a reflector, but the files do have it and have the stuff US Spec may have, but may be missing features. S+F to start; this is one of the probably best BMWs I've ever seen. Feel free to download; any questions? Ask me. File Information Submitter julina lol Submitted 09/21/26 Category Cars View File
    • 274 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Twilight Purple I believe this is Brev's BMW, US Spec. The images don't show a reflector, but the files do have it and have the stuff US Spec may have, but may be missing features. S+F to start; this is one of the probably best BMWs I've ever seen. Feel free to download; any questions? Ask me.
    Free
  14. julina lol commented on dime's file in Cars
    hi my discord user is maxxy0177. uh yea

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.