Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Sashenka

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by Sashenka

  1. Prison Life
    Important Notice
    Just to clarify, I am not the creator of this game. I have simply re-uploaded the file to DarkBlox to make it accessible for the community to use. Full credit goes entirely to the original developers, creators, and owners.
    Have fun and happy developing with your project.
    Disclaimers
    Game Quality: I take no responsibility for the overall performance or quality of the game.
    Bugs and Missing Assets: Any technical glitches, bugs, or missing components—such as scripts, models, and assets—are beyond my responsibility.
    Technical Support: I am under no obligation to provide troubleshooting or setup assistance. However, I am always open to doing my best to guide you through any issues via DarkBlox Messages or Discord (@austinparks).
    Setup Requirements
    To give the game the best chance of working properly, please ensure you have completed the following steps:
    Publish the game to your Roblox account.
    Turn on HTTP Requests in your game settings.
    Grant Studio Access to API Services.
    Additional Adjustments
    Depending on the specific mechanics of the game, you may also need to manually handle the following to ensure everything runs smoothly:
    Spoof or replace any broken or missing animation assets.
    Update any deleted or missing IDs for assets, audio, decals, animations, etc.
    Switch the character rig configuration (changing from R15 to R6, or vice versa).
    • Free
    • 73 Downloads
  2. 💥Prisoner Life
    Important Notice
    Just to clarify, I am not the creator of this game. I have simply re-uploaded the file to DarkBlox to make it accessible for the community to use. Full credit goes entirely to the original developers, creators, and owners.
    Have fun and happy developing with your project.
    Disclaimers
    Game Quality: I take no responsibility for the overall performance or quality of the game.
    Bugs and Missing Assets: Any technical glitches, bugs, or missing components—such as scripts, models, and assets—are beyond my responsibility.
    Technical Support: I am under no obligation to provide troubleshooting or setup assistance. However, I am always open to doing my best to guide you through any issues via DarkBlox Messages or Discord (@austinparks).
    Setup Requirements
    To give the game the best chance of working properly, please ensure you have completed the following steps:
    Publish the game to your Roblox account.
    Turn on HTTP Requests in your game settings.
    Grant Studio Access to API Services.
    Additional Adjustments
    Depending on the specific mechanics of the game, you may also need to manually handle the following to ensure everything runs smoothly:
    Spoof or replace any broken or missing animation assets.
    Update any deleted or missing IDs for assets, audio, decals, animations, etc.
    Switch the character rig configuration (changing from R15 to R6, or vice versa).
    • Free
    • 31 Downloads
  3. MOSHKOPI 1990
    Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game.
    Enjoy and happy developing! 😃
    Disclaimers:
    I am not responsible for the quality of the game.
    I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc.
    I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages or Discord (@austinparks))
    Before You Play:
    For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following:
    You have published the game to Roblox.
    You have enabled HTTP Requests.
    You have enabled Studio Access to API services.
    Additional Notes:
    Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly:
    Spoof or replace any missing animations.
    Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc.
    Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.
    • Free
    • 50 Downloads
  4. for you to you
    • Free
    • 318 Downloads
    • Free
    • 160 Downloads
  5. For you
    • Free
    • 38 Downloads
    • Free
    • 211 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
    • Free
    • 120 Downloads
    • Free
    • 144 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
    • Free
    • 325 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  6. For YOU
    • Free
    • 83 Downloads
    • Free
    • 534 Downloads
  7. For you hehehe
    • Free
    • 69 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  8. For you, if you like give me a star
    • Free
    • 233 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
    • Free
    • 641 Downloads
    • Free
    • 263 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
    • Free
    • 506 Downloads
    • Free
    • 149 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  9. for you to you
    • Free
    • 333 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
    • Free
    • 117 Downloads
    • Free
    • 62 Downloads
  10. for all
    • Free
    • 263 Downloads
    • Free
    • 169 Downloads
  11. for all
    • Free
    • 91 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.