Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

vzsxs_

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vzsxs_

  1. The best person, keep it up bro, don't stop 🔥
    • 195 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I asseted some guys on this map who doxxed a 10-year-old kid lol, I asset them because they deserved it, it was like a year ago but those guys became active again
    Free
  2. Argelia, Cauca asseted I asseted some guys on this map who doxxed a 10-year-old kid lol, I asset them because they deserved it, it was like a year ago but those guys became active again File Information Submitter vzsxs_ Submitted 03/27/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  3. GIA RON, Augsburgo Gia Ron Augsburgo File Information Submitter vzsxs_ Submitted 07/29/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 3 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Gia Ron Augsburgo
    7.00 USD
  4. vzsxs_ posted a file in Maps
    • 841 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I spent $5 for this: https://payhip.com/b/62YCP
    Free
  5. Latin America I spent $5 for this: https://payhip.com/b/62YCP File Information Submitter vzsxs_ Submitted 01/30/25 Category Maps View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.