Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

vzsxs_

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by vzsxs_

  1. I asseted some guys on this map who doxxed a 10-year-old kid lol, I asset them because they deserved it, it was like a year ago but those guys became active again
    • Free
    • 195 Downloads
  2. Gia Ron Augsburgo
    • 7.00 USD
    • 3 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  3. I spent $5 for this: https://payhip.com/b/62YCP
    • Free
    • 841 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.