Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

charliejp89

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by charliejp89

  1. does it have all the cars if not can you get them I just want the cars for my project.
  2. this looks amazing but i aint buying it soz gng
  3. I would love this map but ngl i aint got cash Lol so if i could i would but yk...
  4. ngl i aint buyin that
  5. W game love it got a copy off olly in the live Funny what happenes when u Atempt to scam people what a dick
  6. ngl I aint paying 7 bucks for it soz gng
  7. Looks absolutely amazing Cheers bud get some more :)
  8. when i spawn it just shows grass and i cant do anything... so the Whole game is just useless
  9. yea im too broke but it Looks nice
    its an alright map but it is pretty shit...
  10. No offence or anything but no one is going to pay 25 bucks for a game that is Already published somewhere else...
  11. charliejp89 commented on 101_101's file in Maps
    free version? I dont have 10 Bucks
  12. Bro make this free gng
  13. I need a Roblox Version of this...
  14. Does it Actually shoot tho?
  15. I cant get it to get Into Drive...
  16. These are a W came in clutch when i made my Uniforms

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.