Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

idk

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by idk

  1. Hi I'm interested in getting this map for fun if needed I will trade it for something https://www.roblox.com/games/10952541622/Expedition-Mount-Everest-BETA (I dont look on darkblox that often so I may not respond quickly) Thanks for reading
  2. Small but good
  3. to fix (replace) buzzer system you have to bit play with the single door
    model was in zip file so i was scared to unzip it.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.