Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

awqkendSALAM

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by awqkendSALAM

  1. Привет, какая именно карта Приволжска? Которая используется на версиях МТА Провинции? Вообще есть карта от Семигорска - первый сделанный в ручную Приволжск в Роблоксе ещё в 20 годах, но там дебагов куча, в плане недостатка дорог, и структур здания
    • 95 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Я хз когда я вообще забрал эту модель. Я бы даже сказал не в 23, а в 22. Кароч опишу сразу. Изначально у меня была фулл мапа то есть МГУ, Белый Дом, Кремль, но увы осталась ток Москва Сити. Дороги я думаю вы и сами сможете проложить там на изи, так что берите мапу и кайфуйте. I don't know when I actually got this model. I'd say 22, not 23. Anyway, I'll describe it right away. Initially, I had a full map, including Moscow State University, the White House, and the Kremlin, but unfortunately, all that's left is Moscow City. I think you can easily lay out the roads yourself, so grab the map and enjoy.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.