Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

awqkendSALAM

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by awqkendSALAM

  1. Я хз когда я вообще забрал эту модель. Я бы даже сказал не в 23, а в 22. Кароч опишу сразу. Изначально у меня была фулл мапа то есть МГУ, Белый Дом, Кремль, но увы осталась ток Москва Сити. Дороги я думаю вы и сами сможете проложить там на изи, так что берите мапу и кайфуйте.

    I don't know when I actually got this model. I'd say 22, not 23. Anyway, I'll describe it right away. Initially, I had a full map, including Moscow State University, the White House, and the Kremlin, but unfortunately, all that's left is Moscow City. I think you can easily lay out the roads yourself, so grab the map and enjoy.
    • Free
    • 95 Downloads
    • 5 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.