Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

smookiea

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smookiea

  1. Kind of cool but most of the stuff ingame is well made, like well made to the point where I would need to dedicate a lot of time to make the game work for me since a lot of the code is whitelisted, so unless I look through all the code and remove everything the game wont work and worse I might even get in trouble
  2. smookiea reviewed G300's file in SCP
    Originally, I gave this 4/5 stars because I couldn’t figure out why the SCP-096 bagging feature wasn’t working. After digging into the code, I realized it has a system in place where only specific teams with permission can bag the SCP. The solution? Create a team named "Mobile Task Forces," as that’s the only team with the proper permissions in the code. You can add more teams if needed. The reason it took me so long to figure out was that this wasn’t mentioned anywhere publicly, even on the product’s Discord server. Hopefully, this helps anyone else who runs into the same issue! Anyways thanks G300 you are the absolute best this has to be the best i’ve ever gotten from this server!
    • 40 downloads
    Its the map of the wild west game but without terrain because i ain't experienced with this.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.