Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Bryan

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bryan

    • 83 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    If anyone would be more interested I am capable of rescripting it like completly to make it functional with the same ui just that would be for like 6 bucks or smth would be with the new map I would redo the terrain etc and add the new morphs they have.
    Free
    I might be an idiot or I dont know but when I tried the system it didnt work much.
    • 263 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    The local scripts would be useless even if I had a decompiler since the game has tons of module scripts and if someone wants the terrain I can get an older version of this game that I got with terrain but you do need to edit it a bit.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.