Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

s_carios

Pro Access
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by s_carios

  1. Please can you do this for the Milsim assets? They need to taste of your medicine
  2. Do you have a beef with this guy or some it can't be real 😭
  3. Yo someone call the tung tung tung sahur guy
  4. mods should ban this dude for posting something that's already free, for 10$
    TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG TUNG SAHUUUUR
  5. anyone know how to change the ugly walking animations? And also, when holding a gun the character just hides the scope with their hand
  6. Do you have any idea how to add weapons to MQS because they won't work
  7. How do I add a medical system to this?
  8. Someone call the tung tung tung sahur @Ceasr Jones
  9. how do I use it? like wear it
  10. does anyone have any idea how to make a new weapons or enemies i never worked with scripts like these
  11. are we having RCE any time sooner?
  12. This translates to "I deleted some scripts", "I ruined the files"
  13. lol yeah the problem is that no one gonna pay that 7$
  14. Yes, true we looking for that too.
  15. Bro is cooking. Do you have chuhkee RCE?
  16. Hello, when i run the game it shows me only the sky how do i fix that?
  17. s_carios posted a file in Vehicles
    • 819 downloads
    SVCARIO§ In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I don't have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how Im here, probably added by a third party
    Free
  18. Humvee M116 SVCARIO§ In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I don't have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how Im here, probably added by a third party File Information Submitter s_carios Submitted 09/25/24 Category Vehicles View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.