Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

julius6984

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by julius6984

    Insanely awesome map, but I have a problem when I spawn. In the game, only this appears. What should I change to make it work?
  1. julius6984 reviewed a review on a file in Scripted
    Nice but is this Normal? I was waiting Two Hours
    • 267 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Joint Security Area. The north Korean Border to South Korea.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.