Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

TR3V

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TR3V

  1. TR3V commented on a comment on a file in Models
    Yea map next pls 🤤
  2. TR3V commented on TR3V's file in Scripted
    U can watch this video https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DSxuy7NiqacI&ved=2ahUKEwjjqJCXsY2MAxVTzjgGHTRVOd4Qo7QBegQIBxAH&usg=AOvVaw1i7pkMIu9lfuDNL_FcIJgu U can turn off v1rus
  3. Maybe u should spoof anims again?
  4. TR3V commented on TR3V's file in Scripted
    https://github.com/kartFr/Auto-Animation-Reuploader download this it upload anims for u
  5. TR3V commented on TR3V's file in Scripted
    Go to game setting -> avatar then scroll up you will see head, torso, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg then just paste Robloxian 2.0 id
    5 stars for life.
  6. Criminality 2.2.4 Modded Credits: caramel_slog, cnpnality team I added G36C (fix it by urself) and put csgo skins in there (idk if it in there cuz I made many backup) File Information Submitter Love urself Submitted 03/14/25 Category Maps View File
  7. Criminality 1.6 Modded I got this from the Owner of traps studio. I checked it's a bit bug but work very well File Information Submitter Love urself Submitted 03/14/25 Category Maps View File
  8. AI Test Work very well. Set avatar to R15 and Robloxian 2.0 File Information Submitter Love urself Submitted 03/14/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 431 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Work very well. Set avatar to R15 and Robloxian 2.0
    Free
  9. CHAIN Chapter 1 I did not test this file, but I think it's good. File Information Submitter Love urself Submitted 03/14/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 319 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I did not test this file, but I think it's good.
    Free
  10. Phantom Server ( Jun ) Phantom server , Jun , Legends Battleground File Information Submitter Love urself Submitted 03/14/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 84 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Phantom server , Jun , Legends Battleground
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.