Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Mateus Schiavetto Santangelo

Member

Everything posted by Mateus Schiavetto Santangelo

    bro nice system i love it and it would be really cool if you could make it compatible with ACS Chuhkee and work in the medical system with gore; that would be amazing, brother. But your system is already very good, brother, congratulations!
    Can you help me? When I save the game, everything stops working
  1. Hey brother, ACS is really great, I'm just having a problem. When I draw a weapon and take it out of my hand, it stays with me and doesn't come out, meaning I can't unequip it. Can you help me?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.