Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

german waffle

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by german waffle

  1. HALLO LADS
    been a while aint it?
    I've been busy for a while and I haven't found the motivation to release quality stuff yet.
    I've personally edited these textures and models so that you dont have to.
    Larp is larp and we dislike those true believers of larpers that think they are Michael Wittman or somesthing
    • Free
    • 315 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  2. Hallo guys,
    Ich bin Waffle. I will be releasing this Ferrarico Half-track that I imported and converted. Everything works, you might have to adjust some scripts and maybe add your own hitboxes since the collision is bad but besides all that, it works. Do whatever, just don't resell it and claim it as your own.

    If you guys want more world war 2 or cold war vehicles in the future, feel free to dm me or leave a comment on darkblox, I'm always down to read suggestions.
    As always, don't go around payhip to buy yourself a half-track just for it to be shitty and laggy. Don't give your money to dumbass resellers gng

    Enjoy making your ww2 larp games with this one
    • Free
    • 218 Downloads
  3. Hello lads,
    been a while,
    I promised to asset more MTC vehicles but currently, I'm unable too
    for now, this is my Panther II conversion that you guys can use.
    It works, has torsion bar suspension and that's pretty much it
    Have a blast with it lads
    • Free
    • 376 Downloads
    • 5 Comments
  4. This is similar to my other post but this time, it includes nearly Every vehicle.
    From Tier 1 to Tier 5

    Again, these are STATIC MODELS so they DO NOT WORK

    I will do cold war and modern soon, just not this week or next week
    • Free
    • 259 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  5. YOU WILL ONLY GET THREE TANKS!!!
    THEY ARE NOT SCRIPTED SO DO NOT ASK IF THEY WORK!!!
    These three models are from Tier 1, the M4A1 Sherman, the M10 Wolverine and the LVT-6 Gator
    buildings not included
    These are from MTC and it includes materials from MTC
    Please send me a message if you want anything from MTC (Besides Maps!!!)
    I may or may not try to save maps but it's not yet confirmed that I may do it.
    • Free
    • 163 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  6. Hello guys,
    it's been awhile since I last posted anything here,
    been quite busy doing irl stuff instead of asseting or making lego war stuff,
    this is quite special because the game fully works!
    CHANGE THE SOUNDS AND UPLOAD THE GAME!!!
    I HAD CHANGED THE SOUNDS TO THE OOF NOISES
    CHANGE THE ENGINE NOISE YOURSELF
    It's really simple, just search Idle, Startup, stop and select all and change it to the desired noise.
    I have no idea how to make custom tanks with this system so DO NOT ASK ME "HOW TO MAKE TANKS IN MTC4?!?!?!"
    thanks a lot guys,
    hope this Helps with whatever it is that you're doing.
    • Free
    • 868 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  7. This is one of NFG's old set that I revamped.

    DO NOTE, THESE ONLY WORK ON R15
    I do not plan on making them work for R6

    As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!"

    - Fixed missing textures
    - Removed old gear
    - Replaced with newer gear from different sets
    - Fixed missing meshes
    Some of the model might need a bit of work, like the cuff titles for norge but other than that, it works.

    If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    • Free
    • 478 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  8. This is one of NFG's newest sets that I fixed
    In this, you'll get both censored and uncensored versions of the uniforms

    DO NOTE, THESE ONLY WORK ON R6

    As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!"

    - Fixed missing textures
    - Fixed missing meshes

    If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    • Free
    • 1089 Downloads
    • 5 Comments
  9. This is one of NFG's tank model

    DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK
    I do not plan on making them function. While it is just ferrarico tank system, I'll still have to add attachments, springs and constraints which is just a lot of work to do. if ur are a god at converting tanks, go ahead

    As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!"

    I cannot fix missing textures and meshes if it gets deleted.
    • Free
    • 222 Downloads
  10. This is one of NFG or Warware old set that I revamped.

    DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK
    While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now.

    As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!"

    - Fixed missing textures
    - Removed old gear
    - Replaced with newer gear from different sets
    - Fixed missing meshes
    - Fixed missing eagle sleeve

    If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    • Free
    • 309 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  11. This is one of NFG's old set that I revamped.

    DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK
    While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now.

    As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!"

    - Fixed missing textures
    - Removed old gear
    - Replaced with newer gear from different sets
    - Fixed missing meshes
    - Fixed missing eagle sleeve

    If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    • Free
    • 352 Downloads
    • 1 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.