Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by german waffle
-
Some tank system
You're literally getting a full edited set that's not moderated + has most of its original meshes with an additional 3D collar that I modeled + baked myself You also get a few more additional extra clothing that I edited myself The Artillery set that Trix release literally uses my meshes 💔 its alg if u dont want it, fine w me
-
Some tank system
-
Some tank system
-
Some tank system
-
NFG Waffle's Censored Standard Army Revamped
Waffle's Censored Standard Army Revamped Slightly Improved Standard ArmyI don't have most of the standard army stuff saved so this is the only thing I can give yall that's slighty good We love larp <3 File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 03/27/26 Category NFG View File
-
NFG Waffle's 3rd SS Panzerdivision "Totenkopf" set
Waffle's 3rd SS Panzerdivision "Totenkopf" set NFG'S 3RD SS SET REVAMPED!textures and meshes are mostly fixed if you want me to revamp ur sets or wtv, send me a msg and we'll discuss thats it from me lads, have fun w ts File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 03/20/26 Category NFG View File
-
Waffle's SS Early and Late war Helmets
I'll prolly remake some SS sets that were released here on darkblox. If you guys are too lazy to add the fixed items onto ur sets, just msg me here and we'll go from there I am larp and I will provide good larp items trust
-
Waffle's SS Early and Late war Helmets
- 315 downloads
- Version 2.0
HALLO LADSbeen a while aint it?I've been busy for a while and I haven't found the motivation to release quality stuff yet. I've personally edited these textures and models so that you dont have to. Larp is larp and we dislike those true believers of larpers that think they are Michael Wittman or somesthingFree -
Military Waffle's SS Early and Late war Helmets clothes
Waffle's SS Early and Late war Helmets HALLO LADSbeen a while aint it?I've been busy for a while and I haven't found the motivation to release quality stuff yet. I've personally edited these textures and models so that you dont have to. Larp is larp and we dislike those true believers of larpers that think they are Michael Wittman or somesthing File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 03/19/26 Category Military Clothes View File
-
MTC4 Vehicles new [DEXXED]
I have some from Eagle, check my profile. They also come with materials as well so they dont look so awful
-
MTC4 Vehicles new [DEXXED]
gng, im gate keeping how to make them functional 🥀 All I can say, to make them functional is pretty easy, if you have experience with Ferrarico/Zit Tank system of whatever, You can pretty much make any tank from MTC functional or ur own ofc. All the best lads!
-
Transportation Waffle's custom Sd.Kfz. 250/3 Commander Variant vehicles
Waffle's custom Sd.Kfz. 250/3 Commander Variant Hallo guys, Ich bin Waffle. I will be releasing this Ferrarico Half-track that I imported and converted. Everything works, you might have to adjust some scripts and maybe add your own hitboxes since the collision is bad but besides all that, it works. Do whatever, just don't resell it and claim it as your own. If you guys want more world war 2 or cold war vehicles in the future, feel free to dm me or leave a comment on darkblox, I'm always down to read suggestions. As always, don't go around payhip to buy yourself a half-track just for it to be shitty and laggy. Don't give your money to dumbass resellers gng Enjoy making your ww2 larp games with this one File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 09/03/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Waffle's custom Sd.Kfz. 250/3 Commander Variant
- 218 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Hallo guys, Ich bin Waffle. I will be releasing this Ferrarico Half-track that I imported and converted. Everything works, you might have to adjust some scripts and maybe add your own hitboxes since the collision is bad but besides all that, it works. Do whatever, just don't resell it and claim it as your own. If you guys want more world war 2 or cold war vehicles in the future, feel free to dm me or leave a comment on darkblox, I'm always down to read suggestions. As always, don't go around payhip to buy yourself a half-track just for it to be shitty and laggy. Don't give your money to dumbass resellers gng Enjoy making your ww2 larp games with this oneFree -
Waffle's Panther II Ferrarico tank conversion
-
Military Waffle's Panther II Ferrarico tank conversion vehicles
Waffle's Panther II Ferrarico tank conversion Hello lads, been a while, I promised to asset more MTC vehicles but currently, I'm unable too for now, this is my Panther II conversion that you guys can use. It works, has torsion bar suspension and that's pretty much it Have a blast with it lads File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 07/06/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Waffle's Panther II Ferrarico tank conversion
- 376 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Hello lads, been a while, I promised to asset more MTC vehicles but currently, I'm unable too for now, this is my Panther II conversion that you guys can use. It works, has torsion bar suspension and that's pretty much it Have a blast with it ladsFree -
Ferrarico Tank sys
T-90M somewhat improved visually.rbxm Pretty dated but still works, has hinge tracks so its laggy and pretty shit at turning. The original creator was too much of a lazy mf so the hatches on the turret itself doesn't work at all.
-
Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED) USA
- 259 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
This is similar to my other post but this time, it includes nearly Every vehicle. From Tier 1 to Tier 5 Again, these are STATIC MODELS so they DO NOT WORK I will do cold war and modern soon, just not this week or next weekFree -
Military Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED) USA vehicles
Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED) USA This is similar to my other post but this time, it includes nearly Every vehicle. From Tier 1 to Tier 5 Again, these are STATIC MODELS so they DO NOT WORK I will do cold war and modern soon, just not this week or next week File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 05/17/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED)
-
Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED)
-
Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED)
- 163 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
YOU WILL ONLY GET THREE TANKS!!! THEY ARE NOT SCRIPTED SO DO NOT ASK IF THEY WORK!!! These three models are from Tier 1, the M4A1 Sherman, the M10 Wolverine and the LVT-6 Gator buildings not included These are from MTC and it includes materials from MTC Please send me a message if you want anything from MTC (Besides Maps!!!) I may or may not try to save maps but it's not yet confirmed that I may do it.Free -
Military Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED) vehicles
Waffle's MTC - World War II Tanks (ALLIED) YOU WILL ONLY GET THREE TANKS!!! THEY ARE NOT SCRIPTED SO DO NOT ASK IF THEY WORK!!! These three models are from Tier 1, the M4A1 Sherman, the M10 Wolverine and the LVT-6 Gator buildings not included These are from MTC and it includes materials from MTC Please send me a message if you want anything from MTC (Besides Maps!!!) I may or may not try to save maps but it's not yet confirmed that I may do it. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 05/12/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Waffle's Functional MTC-4 (Legacy Version)
- 868 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Hello guys, it's been awhile since I last posted anything here, been quite busy doing irl stuff instead of asseting or making lego war stuff, this is quite special because the game fully works! CHANGE THE SOUNDS AND UPLOAD THE GAME!!! I HAD CHANGED THE SOUNDS TO THE OOF NOISES CHANGE THE ENGINE NOISE YOURSELF It's really simple, just search Idle, Startup, stop and select all and change it to the desired noise. I have no idea how to make custom tanks with this system so DO NOT ASK ME "HOW TO MAKE TANKS IN MTC4?!?!?!" thanks a lot guys, hope this Helps with whatever it is that you're doing.Free -
Scripted Waffle's Functional MTC-4 (Legacy Version)
Waffle's Functional MTC-4 (Legacy Version) Hello guys, it's been awhile since I last posted anything here, been quite busy doing irl stuff instead of asseting or making lego war stuff, this is quite special because the game fully works! CHANGE THE SOUNDS AND UPLOAD THE GAME!!! I HAD CHANGED THE SOUNDS TO THE OOF NOISES CHANGE THE ENGINE NOISE YOURSELF It's really simple, just search Idle, Startup, stop and select all and change it to the desired noise. I have no idea how to make custom tanks with this system so DO NOT ASK ME "HOW TO MAKE TANKS IN MTC4?!?!?!" thanks a lot guys, hope this Helps with whatever it is that you're doing. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 05/01/25 Category Scripted View File