Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

molestado88

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by molestado88

  1. can you import some tarkov weapon models?
  2. thx so much brother
    its function for the first time, but now the guns dont work
  3. why u comparing a milsim system to an arcade system?
  4. molestado88 reviewed a review on a file in Maps
    awesome map bro, great job
  5. Harris and Klebold StarterCharacter idk File Information Submitter molestado88 Submitted 10/15/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 91 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    idk
    Free
    Hello, I'm testing the system, I think it has a whitelist because it doesn't work
  6. i need kornet atgm
  7. napoleonic musket system xD creator: d4n File Information Submitter molestado88 Submitted 06/09/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 431 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    creator: d4n
    Free
    this is not hellmet lil bro '-'
    ACS is cool but it doesn't work, I activated the API and it's still bugged, if you can explain how to solve this I would be grateful
    ACS is cool but it doesn't work, I activated the API and it's still bugged, if you can explain how to solve this I would be grateful
  8. SPH gore (not mine) creator: d4n File Information Submitter molestado88 Submitted 03/02/25 Category Guns / Systems View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.