Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

marcos_wtx

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcos_wtx

  1. Hey guys...! this is a rare request but I'm wondering if any of you that kow how to grabs game FULLY SCRIPTED can get those for me.!! Thanks uu https://www.roblox.com/games/6764533218/Washiez-Car-Wash & https://www.roblox.com/games/6868593153/Training-Center
  2. HW PART 2 Bonitareina’s Kingdom (1).rbxl
  3. Does it come sctipted?
  4. Do you have any other? I dont mind if it's a mid like that one 😄
  5. Tysm! It isnt the best one.. but I can change the map and stuff. Thank you!
  6. Hiya! I need a roblox kingdom like artic kingdom (https://www.roblox.com/games/15673118894/Arctics-Kingdom-3x) or the old kavras kingdom. Please I really need one that comes scripted.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.