Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by Samonds
-
Asset Request
anyone able to asset this map and post it here? https://www.roblox.com/games/14627518224/Wellington-Barracks
-
Asset Request
if anyone can asset this for free bc I aint paying for roblox assets https://www.roblox.com/games/14627518224/Wellington-Barracks then please do message me
-
Game Upload Request
https://www.roblox.com/games/14627518224/Wellington-Barracks
- Buckingham Palace
-
Game Upload Request
https://clearlydev.com/product/brunswick-training-camp/ - why would I pay for lego assets
- Victoria Barracks
-
Victoria Barracks
- 4 comments
- 3 reviews
-
2
-
Wellington Barracks
-
Wellington Barracks
-
Maps Wellington Barracks
Wellington Barracks Has all terrain I am not responsible for the use of this file File Information Submitter REDACTED1984 Submitted 07/19/25 Category Maps View File
-
Wellington Barracks
-
Scripted Wellington Barracks - Fully custom - Fully Scripted
Wellington Barracks - Fully custom - Fully Scripted great map, fully scripted, has nothing missing, you will have to put your own uniforms in game File Information Submitter REDACTED1984 Submitted 07/19/25 Category Scripted View File
-
Wellington Barracks - Fully custom - Fully Scripted
- 25 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
great map, fully scripted, has nothing missing, you will have to put your own uniforms in game26.81 USD -
Game Upload Request
https://www.roblox.com/games/12068120918/Napoleonic-Wars
-
JSU Marching Band - Rehearsal & Operations Center (ROC)
Quality map and quality instruments but I cannot seem to find where you would find the sound IDs so that you can actually use the insyruments to play music rather than using the ":music" command in the admin system
- 1 comment
- 1 review
-
Game Upload Request
can someone pls get this for me https://www.roblox.com/games/87577889727214/Wellington-Barracks
-
Scripted German Army HQ
German Army HQ random map i found in my storage File Information Submitter REDACTED1984 Submitted 07/03/25 Category Scripted View File
-
German Army HQ
-
Game Upload Request
https://www.roblox.com/games/18445343218/London-District https://www.roblox.com/games/18476882235/Lille-Barracks-Aldershot If anyone is able to get both of these maps fully scripted and with no missing assets, then please asset it and then contact me on discord @lordshadowknight1096. I will not be offering any form of payment for these maps as you can just upload it to darkblox.
-
Game Upload Request
https://www.roblox.com/games/18476882235/Lille-Barracks-Aldershot
-
Game Upload Request
https://www.roblox.com/games/18445343218/London-District
-
Game Upload Request
https://www.roblox.com/games/87577889727214/Wellington-Barracks - Please copy this as the people who run this group are corrupt as fuck
-
Game Upload Request | London District
https://www.roblox.com/games/18445343218/London-District
-
Game Upload Request
No I haven't as of yet
-
Game Upload Request
Cheers bro no need to get the scripts all I need is the map