Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Samonds

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Samonds

  1. anyone able to asset this map and post it here? https://www.roblox.com/games/14627518224/Wellington-Barracks
  2. if anyone can asset this for free bc I aint paying for roblox assets https://www.roblox.com/games/14627518224/Wellington-Barracks then please do message me
  3. https://www.roblox.com/games/14627518224/Wellington-Barracks
  4. if anyone could send me this as well that would be great
  5. https://clearlydev.com/product/brunswick-training-camp/ - why would I pay for lego assets
  6. brilliant job lad. you should get the rest of his stuff
  7. not my problem then is it
  8. How about you just buy it then
  9. Wellington Barracks Has all terrain I am not responsible for the use of this file File Information Submitter REDACTED1984 Submitted 07/19/25 Category Maps View File
    • 15 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Has all terrain I am not responsible for the use of this file
    20.00 USD
  10. Wellington Barracks - Fully custom - Fully Scripted great map, fully scripted, has nothing missing, you will have to put your own uniforms in game File Information Submitter REDACTED1984 Submitted 07/19/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 25 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    great map, fully scripted, has nothing missing, you will have to put your own uniforms in game
    26.81 USD
  11. https://www.roblox.com/games/12068120918/Napoleonic-Wars
    Quality map and quality instruments but I cannot seem to find where you would find the sound IDs so that you can actually use the insyruments to play music rather than using the ":music" command in the admin system
  12. can someone pls get this for me https://www.roblox.com/games/87577889727214/Wellington-Barracks
  13. German Army HQ random map i found in my storage File Information Submitter REDACTED1984 Submitted 07/03/25 Category Scripted View File
  14. Samonds posted a file in Scripted
    • 153 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    random map i found in my storage
    Free
  15. https://www.roblox.com/games/18445343218/London-District https://www.roblox.com/games/18476882235/Lille-Barracks-Aldershot If anyone is able to get both of these maps fully scripted and with no missing assets, then please asset it and then contact me on discord @lordshadowknight1096. I will not be offering any form of payment for these maps as you can just upload it to darkblox.
  16. https://www.roblox.com/games/18476882235/Lille-Barracks-Aldershot
  17. https://www.roblox.com/games/18445343218/London-District
  18. https://www.roblox.com/games/87577889727214/Wellington-Barracks - Please copy this as the people who run this group are corrupt as fuck
  19. https://www.roblox.com/games/18445343218/London-District
  20. No I haven't as of yet
  21. Cheers bro no need to get the scripts all I need is the map

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.