Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

hypereli15

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hypereli15

  1. Hello, I am planning on buying this but I would like more image about this.
  2. Yep I download it and he got it off Youtube. And plus it got no script and it just the current CUSA Maps
  3. When you going to asset it?
    It a very good system. It have the crash system and it very realistic because you can open and shut the door making it very good. Plus where could I get more?
    It good it just that it isn't scripted. noting basically working. It would be better if it scripted!

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.