Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Steven Hernandez

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steven Hernandez

  1. Spanish: Brooo, por que cuando le doy play al juego no me sale al menu principal, osea cuando yo estoy ejecutando el juego en Roblox Studio English: Brooo, why when I play the game it doesn't show me the main menu, that is, when I'm running the game in Roblox Studio Brooo, why when I play the game it doesn't show me the main menu, that is, when I'm running the game in Roblox Studio Brooo, why when I play the game it doesn't show me the main menu, that is, when I'm running the game in Roblox Studio

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.