Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

xXTiggisTt092

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xXTiggisTt092

  1. i can afford it, but i don't want to be scammed, 13 dollars for a car with different paints is just crazy work, people gets in this website to escape from the scams of other "legal" developers, not to get scammed again
  2. just make a new post man, but really, you should make this free
  3. if you really paid 150 for this then you got scammed, don't try to scam us aswell mate
  4. just make this free bro, 13 dollars for only 1 blocky car with 5 different configs is just too much
  5. (CUSTOM) Kraft durch Freude Emblem Emblem made by me for the Kraft durch Freude organization, I will probably make more emblems and symbols on this theme. File Information Submitter xXTiggisTt092 Submitted 07/11/26 Category NFG View File
  6. I'm looking for these maps: Warsaw Ghetto (https://payhip.com/b/OIAth) GMOD 1942 RP (https://payhip.com/b/owd9n) Runde Platz, Germania (https://payhip.com/b/fYm7n) If you have these maps and are willing to give them for free we all will be glad to get them, but if not, I'm also open to trades 👍
  7. https://www.roblox.com/games/11262828153/Fallen-Ashes-Pre-Alpha
  8. would you be able to get rep storage? that's where most of the nice assets are
  9. for free please...
  10. Can anyone get this game with unions? someone already posted this file but without unions, making most assets disappear https://www.roblox.com/games/16541340872/Clark-County
  11. Can anyone get this? I need the full map https://www.roblox.com/games/18949587593/Windows-on-the-World-1998
  12. Can you get this one? I don't care about scripts, I just want the full map https://www.roblox.com/games/18949587593/Windows-on-the-World-1998

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.