Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

MikeSarkic

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeSarkic

    Good cars, Would be better if It had ELS version
  1. I'm working a on game and I need NYC NorthEast Coast style building, FDNY and NYPD things would help too
    That's evil bro 💔:sob:
  2. I did everything fixed anims fixed ID's and trellos but the game freezes
    Uhh, It doesn't work it has the gear and all but the loading screen is broken

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.