Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Michel-reximo

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by Michel-reximo

  1. Hello everyone,
    this is the best Victorian Buckingham Palace available and it’s completely free. I know that many of you are looking for exactly this or for similar maps. In the coming weeks, I will be posting many palaces, maps, and general content from the Wilhelminian, Edwardian, and Victorian periods, as well as from the German Empire.
    Wishing you all a wonderful day!
    • Free
    • 669 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  2. I was part of the server, but they stole my work — so here you go.
    This is worth around $2,000, never asseted before, so have fun and spread it.
    • Free
    • 569 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.