Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

karakalovn

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by karakalovn

  1. for I'm requesting this game, the newer the better, I really need it! If anyone has it, please send it, I will be very happy about it.
  2. I get games, but even after I install P6, animations don't work there, for example, walking, weapons, how to fix this, everyone says to restore animations, or configure, but how to do this?For example, Teutonia, the animations of weapons and walking don't work for me there
  3. I am asking for animations of conditionally beautiful walking in roblox, running, walking, jumping, so that it really looks decent, I want not ordinary animations but beautiful ones for my rp project, R6, tell me how to set it up correctly if you can, thanks in advance!
  4. I really need a fully scripted castle, with all the scripts, preferably the newest one, if you have any version of the CASTLE, maybe the capital, then send it

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.