Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Masso

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Masso

  1. Masso commented on DBACC's file in Maps & Other
    Also who tf are you are you even jazzy...is it you cullen?
  2. Masso commented on DBACC's file in Maps & Other
    Hope you get backlisted and banned
  3. Masso commented on DBACC's file in Maps & Other
    Rot in hell
    Not bad I have both V1 as always been asseted an V2 I have as not been asseted not bad map just an copy and past of the same game
  4. Masso posted a file in Cars
    • 115 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    CSG FedEx truck
    Free
  5. Box Truck CSG FedEx truck File Information Submitter Masso Submitted 04/23/26 Category Cars View File
    Not bad comrade but I like US planes better than USSR planes
  6. Masso commented on val's file in Maps & Other
    This is a virus I did not download lol
    not bad new cars but ill add my own
  7. Masso commented on Masso's file in GUI / UI
    thanks!
    I live in Massachusetts and I've been to MGH before and this is great!
  8. Oak Creek Roblox Oak Creek Roblox Oak Creek Roblox is a small town great for fire department games also good for RP games. the game is detailed and nice just models and stuff File Information Submitter Masso Submitted 06/17/25 Category Maps View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.