Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

VenLiberator

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VenLiberator

    • 26 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Map of the Royal Courts of Castamar, same fictional country from the previous map I uploaded. The admin and community are a bunch of weird, unpleasant people who support pedophiles, so here’s a little bit of their community. Warning: the map is reeeally poor, it’s actually badly made and super small.
    Free
  1. [RC] Cortes Reales Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Map of the Royal Courts of Castamar, same fictional country from the previous map I uploaded. The admin and community are a bunch of weird, unpleasant people who support pedophiles, so here’s a little bit of their community. Warning: the map is reeeally poor, it’s actually badly made and super small. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 09/06/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  2. [RC] Trou Basseux Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Map of a ro-nation from a fictional country named Castamar. The admin team is full of unpleasant and weird people, and "distintivo4" is one of them. Not one of the better maps, it's actually pretty bad, but maybe you can still grab some assets from it. We'll upload the Royal Court from this same community soon. It's saveinstanced. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 09/06/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
    • 34 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Map of a ro-nation from a fictional country named Castamar. The admin team is full of unpleasant and weird people, and "distintivo4" is one of them. Not one of the better maps, it's actually pretty bad, but maybe you can still grab some assets from it. We'll upload the Royal Court from this same community soon. It's saveinstanced.
    Free
  3. [VEN] Petare (Comandoz) Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. This is a specific version of Petare, set during the period when “Los Comandos” and “Enge” joined together to form a single community. This map also includes the “concert” or party pack in the middle of the plaza. More versions of Petare will be published soon. It may not be the best map out there, but it’s one we’re making available for the venezuelan community. As we get access to more maps, we’ll be publishing them here. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 08/31/26 Category Scripted View File
    • 62 downloads
    • Version 1
    Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Redīmus ad quod merēmus. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. This is a specific version of Petare, set during the period when “Los Comandos” and “Enge” joined together to form a single community. This map also includes the “concert” or party pack in the middle of the plaza. More versions of Petare will be published soon. It may not be the best map out there, but it’s one we’re making available for the venezuelan community. As we get access to more maps, we’ll be publishing them here.
    Free
  4. [VEN] Andrexx's Vehicles. 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Andrexx is an ass-kisser who claims to create car models, but they're all stolen. Here are most of them. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 05/28/25 Category Models & Mesh View File
    • 171 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Andrexx is an ass-kisser who claims to create car models, but they're all stolen. Here are most of them.
    Free
  5. [VEN] La Guajira. 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. "Con El Mazo Dando" Facilities. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 05/27/25 Category RolePlay View File
    • 62 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. "Con El Mazo Dando" Facilities. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur
    Free
    • 120 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. It has some poorly made unfinished structures, and other things, feel free to use any model in your game.
    Free
  6. [VEN] Edgarelx's Shitty Models 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. It has some poorly made unfinished structures, and other things, feel free to use any model in your game. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 05/27/25 Category Models & Mesh View File
    • 292 downloads
    • Version 1.0.1
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. There are several Venezuelan Army systems and gear. Custom ACS, artillery, motorcycles and vehicles, Blizzard helicopters. Ready to use.
    Free
  7. [VEN] Escuela Tropa Profesional & La Grita. 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. There are several Venezuelan Army systems and gear. Custom ACS, artillery, motorcycles and vehicles, Blizzard helicopters. Ready to use. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 05/27/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 512 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here.
    Free
  8. [VEN] Random systems. 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 05/27/25 Category Systems View File
    • 188 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. The Escuela de Tropa Profesional (Professional Troop School) is the foundation of Venezuela’s military strength — where soldiers are shaped into disciplined professionals ready to serve the nation with honor and loyalty. As part of the Bolivarian National Armed Forces (FANB), this academy trains non-commissioned officers and troops in combat tactics, physical endurance, national defense, and patriotic values. It has: Uniforms, training areas, BTRs and BM21s, ACS, etc.
    Free
  9. [VEN] Escuela Tropa Profesional. 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. The Escuela de Tropa Profesional (Professional Troop School) is the foundation of Venezuela’s military strength — where soldiers are shaped into disciplined professionals ready to serve the nation with honor and loyalty. As part of the Bolivarian National Armed Forces (FANB), this academy trains non-commissioned officers and troops in combat tactics, physical endurance, national defense, and patriotic values. It has: Uniforms, training areas, BTRs and BM21s, ACS, etc. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 05/27/25 Category Maps View File
    • 709 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. High in the Venezuelan Andes lies La Grita — a quiet mountain town steeped in legends, faith, and forgotten stories. Known as “The Spiritual City of Venezuela,” it’s a place where miracles are whispered, shadows move in silence, and time seems to bend between cobblestone streets and ancient churches. There are several Venezuelan Army systems and gear. Custom ACS, artillery, motorcycles and vehicles, Blizzard helicopters. Ready to use.
    Free
  10. [VEN] La Grita. Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur Dedī eīs quod merentur 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. High in the Venezuelan Andes lies La Grita — a quiet mountain town steeped in legends, faith, and forgotten stories. Known as “The Spiritual City of Venezuela,” it’s a place where miracles are whispered, shadows move in silence, and time seems to bend between cobblestone streets and ancient churches. There are several Venezuelan Army systems and gear. Custom ACS, artillery, motorcycles and vehicles, Blizzard helicopters. Ready to use. File Information Submitter VenLiberator Submitted 05/27/25 Category Maps View File
  11. [VEN] Valencia. 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Valencia isn’t just a city — it’s a battlefield of ambition. Factories churn smoke into the sky while the streets pulse with life, danger, and unspoken rules. Here, fortunes are built by day and stolen by night. It’s a place where power hides behind storefronts, and trust is a rare currency. File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 05/26/25 Category RolePlay View File
    • 241 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. Valencia isn’t just a city — it’s a battlefield of ambition. Factories churn smoke into the sky while the streets pulse with life, danger, and unspoken rules. Here, fortunes are built by day and stolen by night. It’s a place where power hides behind storefronts, and trust is a rare currency.
    Free
  12. [VEN] Miraflores. 📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. The Miraflores Palace is the official presidential residence of Venezuela, located in the heart of Caracas. Built in 1884, this historic building has witnessed revolutions, political shifts, and national celebrations. With its neoclassical architecture and guarded halls, it symbolizes both power and controversy in Venezuelan history. File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 05/26/25 Category RolePlay View File
    • 470 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    📁 I am NOT responsible for any files I uploaded here. The Miraflores Palace is the official presidential residence of Venezuela, located in the heart of Caracas. Built in 1884, this historic building has witnessed revolutions, political shifts, and national celebrations. With its neoclassical architecture and guarded halls, it symbolizes both power and controversy in Venezuelan history.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.